When you buy this Scrum Developer Certified Course, you’ll get:
- 180-day access to the Scrum Developer Certified Course materials.
- PDF Textbook: A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOKTM Guide).
- 75 training module videos, case study, and chapter tests.
- Glossary and progress tracker.
- Access to mobile app platform for learning on the move.
- Bonus Content: 10+ hours of Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFCTM) training materials + certification.
- Your online Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) exam & certification.
What is a Scrum Developer?
A “Scrum Developer” is a working member of any Scrum Team. It refers to anyone who works on the project’s deliverables.
The term “developer” is something that has survived since Scrum’s beginnings in software development. Today, you’ll find Scrum Teams in every kind of business.
About Online Scrum Training
This course is an online, self-led programme. This means that you can begin as soon as you’re ready and complete the training in your own time.
You’ll have 180 days of access to the online Scrum Developer Certified course materials.
All you need to complete this course is a steady internet connection and a device (computer, smartphone, tablet) with a microphone, speakers, and web camera.
More about this Scrum Developer Course
Through completing this online training, you’ll gain:
- A clear understanding of Scrum project management
- Ability to contribute positively to Scrum projects
- Consistent Scrum team skills
- Focus on the project needs of your business
- International certification
Who is this Scrum Developer Course designed for?
This Scrum Developer Course is recommended for anyone who wants to, will be, or is already working with Scrum principles.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, so it’s suitable for complete beginners.
You’ll also find that it’s a very useful course for anyone who interacts regularly with a Scrum Team, including management and leadership personnel. It will help them to understand the concepts of Scrum and how the team achieves results through utilising the Scrum methodology.
Your Scrum Developer Certification
When you successfully complete this course and its accompanying exam, you will achieve a SCRUMstudy Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) qualification.
As the largest global provider of Agile and Scrum awards, SCRUMstudy certifications are recognised all over the world.
What is Covered?
Topics Covered During this Course Include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Scrum
- Module 2: Scrum Organisation
- Module 3: Introduction to Scrum Project Processes
- Module 4: Scaling Scrum
- Module 5: Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Exam Preparation
This is just an overview of what’s covered during our Scrum Developer Course. You can read a detailed outline, along with more information on getting certified by downloading our PDF brochure.
Achieving Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM)
There is a 3-step process for achieving the Scrum Developer Certified Qualification.
- Step 1: First, use any of the “Enrol” buttons on this page to purchase this online Scrum Developer Certified course.
- Step 2: Complete the course modules and a following study period to prepare for your exam. Study period length varies from person to person.
- Step 3: When you feel ready, schedule and sit your 120-minute Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Exam. Successful participants will then achieve the certification. Two free exam re-sits are included with your course price, so you’ll be able to re-take the exam if you don’t pass first time.
Questions About this Scrum Developer Certified Course
If you have any questions about this course or how our online training works, our experienced training consultants will be happy to help.
You can get in touch by using the “Ask a Question” button below or by calling us (Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700).
Scrum Developer & The Scrum Team
Scrum is primarily a team-focused approach to managing projects. The Scrum Team has 3 clearly-defined roles:
- Scrum Product Owner (SPO)
- Scrum Master (SM)
- Scrum Developers (SD)
Scrum Product Owners
Scrum Product Owners are the project’s key stakeholders, defining priorities and communicating with both the Scrum team and customer throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Scrum Masters create a positive environment for the Scrum Team to work within, mentor the Scrum Developers, and facilitate the application of Scrum principles to the project.
Scrum Developers AKA Scrum Team
A Scrum Developer is someone who actively works on the project deliverables. As opposed to the Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master who plan and organise the project, Scrum Developers “do” the project.
Which Scrum Team Role is for You?
If you would like guidance on choosing the right Scrum Team role for your project management career, we can help.
Our training consultants are available to offer advice and information on each role and associated training. Call us at Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700, or click the button below to ask a question online.
You can also take a more in-depth look at the workings of a Scrum Team in Professional Development’s “What is Scrum?” article.
For Your Team
Scrum Training for Teams
We also offer all of our Scrum training for in-house training programmes. This is a style where we deliver Scrum training exclusively to your team.
In-house programmes can be delivered in person as classroom training or online as self-led or live virtual training.
This workshop is perfect for teams who are new to Scrum project management. It is also extremely beneficial for teams that have been informally adopting Scrum methods and approaches.
When delivering live virtual or classroom training, we can tailor the course content to address your immediate goals and challenges.
We will carry out a training needs analysis in advance of the course to assess how we can best customise the content so that it is relevant to your team’s working environment.
Get a Quote for Your Team
Get in touch with us to find out about how this will work for your business and your team.
You can reach our Scrum certified training consultants by calling Freephone 1800 910 810 or using the ask a question button below to request a quote.
Download your Free Scrum Developer Certified Course brochure
Our PDF Scrum Developer Certified brochure gives you more detailed information about this course including:
- Full outline: course content
- Course delivery information
- Your route to achieving a Scrum Developer certification