Project Management Courses
Are you new to project management? Do you have a lot of experience running projects and working as part of a project team?
Whether you want to build a strong foundation of project management knowledge and skills, enhance your experience with an international certification, or expand your existing skill-set with the most current approaches to project management, we can help.
We offer project management courses and certification for every stage of your career.
Our Approach to Project Management Training
Our experience has taught us that short, intensive courses are the most efficient way to deliver training:
- Delegates are more focused: For 2 – 5 days, you’ll concentrate exclusively on 1 project management methodology, free from distractions.
- Information stays fresh during training: Consecutive training days eliminate the need for constant recapping. You’ll cover more ground this way.
- Knowledge retention is high: This combination of momentum and focus leads to a high level of knowledge retention, ensuring you gain maximum benefit from each course.
Project management courses with a practical focus will actively look at applying skills to examples or live projects.
Our most popular practical option, the QQI Project Management Course also leads to a recognised certification.
Where you see a course listed as “exam preparation”, you’ll know that this course is primarily dedicated to preparing delegates to pass an exam leading to certification.
These courses will often also include practical elements, but less so than those labelled “practical skills”.
Designed to Fit Your Schedule
When you’ve identified a need for training, you’ll want to achieve that goal as soon as possible.
Over the years, we have found that it’s much easier for our clients to dedicate a few days during 1 week for training than to carve out a few hours a week for months on end.
Choosing a Project Management Course
There are so many project management courses and qualifications available. Once you begin research, finding the right fit for your career can be daunting.
To help with this, we’ve created a “Who Attends?” section on every course page. We also recommend reading the “What Are The Benefits?” section when you’re browsing any course.
If you have 3 minutes, reading our article on choosing the right project management course is a wise place to start your research.
Our Quality Assured Training
- Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®
- Qualified, Experienced Trainers
- Short, intensive courses
Project Management Training for Your Team
All of our project management courses are available for in-house training. This style of training is highly effective for teams of any size. We can tailor the course content around the focus of your business and deliver training to your team on dates of your choosing.
Benefits of Running an In-House Project Management Course
- Customised: we can develop a bespoke project management course centred around your team or business needs.
- Flexible: we work with you to schedule training dates that are most convenient for your business calendar.
- Excellent Value: Our in-house cost structure works out extremely cost-effective for team project management training.
- Convenient: this style of training eliminates travel costs and minimises disruption to your team.
Trusted by the worlds biggest brands
For 30 years, we have been delivering training for small, medium, and large businesses in Ireland. We are trusted for project management training by multi-national organisations from a broad spectrum of industries.
We deliver open (public) courses, which are available for all to attend, and tailored, in-house programmes, focused on delivering a specific project management objective.