The PMP® credential is essential for experienced project managers who want to set themselves apart from their peers.
Our PMP® exam preparation courses are designed for experienced project managers who want to solidify and enhance their skillset.
PMP® credential benefits:
- PMP® credential holders are recognised as PM experts
- PMP® credential is internationally recognised
- PMP® credential is versatile and valid in every sector
- PMP® credential holders enjoy increased earning potential
Who Attends this PMP® Exam Preparation Course?
This course is designed for experienced project managers who want to up their game, while preparing to sit the Project Management Institute (PMI)® PMP® exam. Applicants for this course should have a minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
Other eligibility requirements apply, and by clicking on the Download Brochure button, you can instantly view our free PMP® exam preparation brochure and learn about the eligibility requirements in detail.
Topics covered on this course:
The content of this course is based around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition. Highlights include:
- Introduction to the PMI® and PMBOK® Guide
- Overview: 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and 49 Processes
- Role of a project manager
- Project management framework
- Stakeholder management
- Scope management
- Cost management
- Risk management
- PMP® Exam: sample questions and answers
- PMP® Exam: application process and creating an effective study plan
For a full outline of the content covered during this PMP® exam preparation course, click to download our brochure.
PMP® Exam Preparation Course – Learning Outcomes:
- An understanding of, and competence with the concepts and methodologies outlined in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Familiarity with the PMP® Exam mind-set and format through completing sample questions and answers during the course.
- An ability to approach the PMP® Exam application process with confidence.
- A structured study plan to assist you in successfully passing your PMP® Exam.
About Your Training and the PMP® Exam
Our 4-day course is designed for intensive exam preparation. We include sample questions and answers at the end of each module, and give you guidance on creating an effective study plan.
You will need to schedule a study period following training. This varies from person to person, but 4 – 6 weeks of study time is a good general guideline. During training, you’ll get a sense of how long you’ll need.
While going through the study period, apply for your PMP® exam directly with the PMI®.
PMP® Exam Simulator
Following training, you will have 60 days of access to our online PMP® Exam Simulator.
This simulator includes 4 full length exams that will help you familiarise yourself with the PMP® Exam structure and gain confidence in completing the exam within the required time frame.
PMP® Exam Preparation for Your Team
An in-house PMP® exam preparation course is a wise choice for expanding the skill and credibility of your experienced project managers.
While adhering to the PMBOK® Guide framework, we can tailor the focus of the examples to have relevance to challenges and goals important to your team.
*Course Fee Excludes:
Examination fee of $405 (USD) for PMI® members and $555 (USD) for non-members (paid directly to the PMI®). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)