Need Foundation Certification?
If you haven’t already achieved the PRINCE2® Foundation certification and would like to gain both PRINCE2® qualifications, take a look at our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course.
This 5-day option is a complete solution for achieving both PRINCE2® qualifications.
Live Virtual PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
You can connect to our PRINCE2® Practitioner training online. This course is available throughout the year as live virtual training.
Live virtual training provides you with the benefits of classroom training from wherever you are based.
All you need to connect is a steady internet connection and a device with a web-camera, speakers, and microphone.
High Standards of PRINCE2® Training
We are part of Professional Development. Professional Development is a PeopleCert ATO (Accredited Training Organisation).
That means that our training materials have been quality checked and approved by PeopleCert, one of the largest AXELOS Examination Institutes (EI). AXELOS are the owners of PRINCE2®.
About this PRINCE2® Practitioner Course
As this PRINCE2® Practitioner Course is a follow on from PRINCE2® Foundation, there are a few important points to note before you book your spot:
- You must have recently achieved your PRINCE2® Foundation certification, based on the manual of “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® publication, Sixth Edition, AXELOS Limited, Copyright 2017”.
- If you have completed your Foundation training and certification based on a version earlier than the 2017 manual, you will need to attend all 5 days of our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course. You will not have to re-sit the Foundation exam.
- You will be joining a class that has already been immersed in the PRINCE2® methodology for 3 days.
- Therefore, it is essential that you refamiliarise yourself with your PRINCE2® Foundation material before you attend.
- Please have your copy of the manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® publication, Sixth Edition, AXELOS Limited, Copyright 2017” with you for both days of training.
- You will need to allocate time for study in the evenings and following training in order to prepare for your PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Advice on PRINCE2® Practitioner
If you’re unsure about any of the pre-requisites listed here, we can help.
You can get in touch with our team by calling Freephone 1800 910 810, or clicking below to ask a question online.
Outline & Exam
What is covered during this PRINCE2® Practitioner Course?
This course is intensively focused on exam preparation.
It also aims to take your understanding of PRINCE2® beyond what you learned at Foundation level, so that you can tailor PRINCE2® to any project you work on.
Over 2 days, you’ll cover:
- An overview of PRINCE2®
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to different project environments
- Exam preparation including case study exercises
- Exam technique and exam preparation tips
Find Out More
You can get full details about our PRINCE2® Practitioner course by downloading our PDF brochure using the button below.
If you have any questions about PRINCE2® training (Foundation or Practitioner), our team will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone (Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700) or by using the “Ask a Question” button below.
Do I need PRINCE2® Foundation Certification?
If you’ve arrived here and haven’t already gotten PRINCE2® Foundation certified, you may be wondering if you need to complete this training and certification before getting Practitioner certified.
The answer is “yes”. Although you could attend Practitioner training without a Foundation certification, it would not be very beneficial.
- You will not be able to receive your Practitioner certificate until you have gained your Foundation certificate.
- You will not understand much of the syllabus without the prior study and knowledge of the Foundation syllabus.
Good to Know
You can easily achieve both certifications in one go by opting for our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course.
This is a 5-day course that covers both qualifications and includes the price for training, exams, and certifications.
There is a break between days 1- 3 and days 4 & 5 to enable students to study and sit their Foundation exam before continuing to Practitioner level.
Find Out More
Visit our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course page to learn more about how this course works.
You can also call our team at Freephone 1800 910 810 or use the “Ask a Question” button to send us your query online.
For Your Team
PRINCE2® Training for Teams
We offer all PRINCE2® training and certification options as in-house programmes.
In-house training – also known as “in-company” or “on-site” training – is a format where we deliver training to participants from your organisation only.
Benefits of in-company training include:
- Flexible Delivery & Certification
You choose the delivery dates and method. We can come to your location to deliver classroom training or provide live virtual classroom training online.
You can also select Foundation only, Practitioner only, or both Foundation and Practitioner certification for your teams.
Although we will adhere to the syllabus for PRINCE2®, we can adjust the content to focus on what’s most relevant to your team – the kind of projects they work with, challenges in your day to day business etc.
- Consistent Team Skills & Knowledge
By training your entire team at once, you ensure that they come away with the same set of skills and a consistent knowledge of PRINCE2®. This makes for smoother-running, more successful projects.
Begin Planning PRINCE2® for Your Team
You can get advice on your team’s PRINCE2® training by consulting with our team.
Call us at Freephone 1800 910 810, or use the “Ask a Question” button below to request a custom quotation based on your business needs.
Download your Free PRINCE2® Course brochure
Our PDF PRINCE2® Practitioner brochure gives you more detailed information about this course including:
- Full outline: course content
- Course delivery information
- Your route to achieving a PRINCE2® certification
- PRINCE2® exam information