CAPM® Certification: Work towards a project management qualification that will help you stand out from the crowd.
The CAPM® certification is recognised and respected on a global scale. We recommend this exam preparation course for new project managers, or those with 1 – 2 years of experience.
CAPM® Certification Benefits:
- Gain Project Management Institute (PMI)® widely recognised, good practices
- CAPM® certification establishes your project management credibility at an early stage
- CAPM® certification is the best possible foundation for progressing to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential at a later point in your career
Live Virtual CAPM® Training
This CAPM® Exam Preparation course is currently running as a live virtual training. This means that you can connect to real-time classroom training safely from home.
You’ll need a steady internet connection and a smartphone, computer, or tablet with a web-camera, microphone, and speakers. Most internet-enabled devices come with these features included.
Who Attends this CAPM® Exam Preparation Course?
If you are new to project management, or in the first 2 years of your career, working towards the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® CAPM® certification is a wise move.
Many of our CAPM® Exam Preparation participants are seeking a respected PMI® certification, but don’t yet have the experience for the PMP® exam (a minimum of 3 years’ documented experience is required).
Topics covered on this course:
The content of this course is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition. Highlights include:
- Introduction to the PMI® and PMBOK® Guide
- Overview: 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and 49 Processes
- Understanding the role of project manager
- Project initiation
- Project Management Charter
- Stakeholder management
- Schedule management
- Cost and quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- CAPM® Exam: sample questions and answers
- CAPM® Exam: application process and creating an efficient study plan
This is simply an overview of what is covered during training. You can view a detailed course outline by downloading our PDF brochure. The brochure also includes benefits, information about our online CAPM® Exam Simulator, and the path to achieving CAPM® certification.
CAPM® Exam Preparation Course – Learning Outcomes:
- Become familiar with the concepts and methodologies outlined in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Gain confidence with CAPM® exam sample questions and answers.
- Understanding of the CAPM® exam application process.
- Develop an effective study plan to help you prepare for your CAPM® exam.
Your CAPM® Exam Prep Package
This exam preparation course is an excellent option for anyone working towards a CAPM® certification. We include the knowledge and support you need to get ready to pass your exam first time:
- 4 days of intensive classroom or virtual training
- Sample questions accompanying each module
- Tips for completing your exam application
- Guidelines for creating a focused study plan
- Access to our online CAPM® exam simulator
Good to Know
Our CAPM® exam preparation course runs alongside our PMP® exam preparation course. This means that if you’re undecided about which certification to aim for, you can attend training and make your decision during the course. Our trainers will be happy to advise on the best course of action.
Maintaining Your CAPM® Certification
The CAPM® certification expires after 5 years. For most project managers, this lines up perfectly with the time for achieving a PMP® credential as they will have built up the required experience during those years, while also strengthening their knowledge and capability with the PMI® framework.
Note – Course Fee Excludes:
- PMBOK® Guide: We do not include your PMBOK® Guide textbook in order to give you the option to source your own e-book or physical book. You will need one for training and exam preparation. Our training consultants will advise on the best stockists when you book.
- Exam fee: Examination fee of $225 (USD) for PMI® members and $300 (USD) for non-members (paid directly to the PMI®). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)