Why CAPM® Certification?
Work towards a project management qualification that is known and respected worldwide.
CAPM® Certification Benefits:
- Gain Project Management Institute (PMI)® widely recognised, good practices.
- CAPM® certification establishes your project management credibility at an early stage.
- CAPM® certification is the best possible foundation for progressing to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential at a later point in your career
Live Virtual CAPM® Training
This CAPM® Exam Preparation course is currently running online as a live virtual training. This means that you can connect to real-time classroom training safely from home.
To connect, you’ll need a steady internet connection and a smartphone, computer, or tablet with a web-camera, microphone, and speakers. Most internet-enabled devices come with these features included.
3 Key Benefits of our CAPM® Exam Prep Course
- Learn Predictive, Adaptive, and Hybrid Approaches
Instead of solely focusing on more traditional (also called “conventional” or “predictive”) approaches to managing projects, this course covers predictive, adaptive (also called “agile”) approaches, and a hybrid of both.
- Exam Simulator
Once training is completed, you’ll gain 60 days of unlimited access to our online CAPM® exam simulator. This is an important tool for helping to develop the right mindset to pass your exam first time.
- Connect to Live Classroom Online
Our live virtual training style means that you can enjoy all the benefits and support of a classroom environment while connecting online.
About our 5-Day CAPM® Exam Prep Course
We have included some of the most important information about our CAPM® Course here. For full details, we recommend downloading our PDF brochure.
CAPM® Exam Preparation Course – Learning Outcomes:
- Become familiar with the PMI® approach to predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management.
- Gain confidence with CAPM® exam sample questions and answers.
- Understanding of the CAPM® exam application process.
- Develop an effective study plan to help you prepare for your CAPM® exam.
Your CAPM® Exam Prep Package
This exam preparation course is an excellent option for anyone working towards a CAPM® certification. We include the knowledge and support you need to get ready to pass your exam first time:
- 5 days of intensive live virtual classroom training
- Sample questions accompanying each module
- Tips for completing your exam application
- Guidelines for creating a focused study plan
- Access to our online CAPM® exam simulator
Online Exam Simulator
Following training, you will gain 60 days of unlimited access to our online exam simulator.
This simulator is a key tool for your exam preparation. It enables you to become familiar with the format and duration of the CAPM® exam before you sit the real thing.
Maintaining Your CAPM® Certification
The CAPM® certification expires after 5 years. For most project managers, this lines up perfectly with the time for achieving a PMP® credential as they will have built up the required experience during those years, while also strengthening their knowledge and capability with the PMI® framework.
Note – Course Fee Excludes:
- PMBOK® Guide & Agile Practice Guide: We do not include your PMBOK® Guide or Agile Practice Guide textbooks in order to give you the option to source your own e-books or physical books. You will need a copy of each for training and exam preparation. Our training consultants will advise on the best stockists when you book.
- Exam fee: Examination fee of $225 (USD) for PMI® members and $300 (USD) for non-members (paid directly to the PMI®). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)
What is Covered?
CAPM® Exam Prep Course Outline
The content of this course is designed to begin preparing you to sit the CAPM® Exam and introduce you to the concepts and approaches outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition and Agile Practice Guide 2017.
- Introduction to the PMI® and CAPM® Exam
- Overview: predictive (plan based), adaptive (change based, agile), and hybrid project management methodologies
- Project management framework
- Project management roles: predictive and adaptive environments
- Project integration management
- Schedule management
- Cost management
- Scope management
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- CAPM® Exam: sample question and answer sessions
- CAPM® Exam: application process and creating an effective study plan
This is simply an overview of what is covered during training. You can view a detailed course outline by downloading our PDF brochure.
The brochure also includes benefits, information about our online CAPM® Exam Simulator, and the path to achieving CAPM® certification.
Who Attends this CAPM® Exam Preparation Course?
If you are new to project management, or in the first 2 years of your career, working towards the Project Management Institute’s CAPM® certification is a wise move.
Good to Know
Our CAPM® exam preparation course runs alongside our PMP® exam preparation course.
This means that if you’re undecided about which certification to aim for, you can attend training and make your decision during training.
Our trainers will be happy to advise on the best course of action.
Many of our CAPM® Exam Preparation participants are seeking a respected PMI® certification, but don’t yet have the experience needed for the PMP® exam (a minimum of 3 years’ documented experience is required).
Want to know if CAPM® is Right for You?
If you’re thinking about a CAPM® certification, but are not sure if it’s the right fit for you, talk to our training consultants. They can advise you on whether CAPM® will be the best next step for your project management training and certification.
You can reach us by phone at Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700, or by using the “Ask a Question” button below.
For Your Team
CAPM® Exam Prep for Your Team
We recommend in-house CAPM® exam preparation training if you would like to introduce a PMI® approach to running projects in your business.
The PMI® Framework (outlined in the PMBOK® Guide) is an internationally trusted, reliable approach for successful projects.
By choosing in-house CAPM® training, you’ll ensure your entire team is skilled and knowledgeable in applying this framework.
How Does it Work?
Choose from a live virtual (online) format for your team’s CAPM® training, or an in-person classroom style.
For classroom training, we can come to your location to deliver the course to your team.
You select training dates that work for your calendar. We can deliver the training in consecutive days or leave a gap between days if that works better for your team.
While staying true to the CAPM® syllabus, we can focus the delivery around projects and situations that are relevant to your business.
Get in Touch
If you’re curious about how this could work for your team, get in touch with our team. We will advise on the right approach for your in-house project management training.
You can call us directly on Freephone 1800 910 810 or click the ask a question button below to request your tailored quote.
Download your Free CAPM® Exam Prep Course brochure
CAPM® Certification is a great choice for achieving an international PMI® certification early in your career.
Download our PDF CAPM® Course brochure for full details on how we run this course, student testimonials, and much more including:
- Detailed course content
- Course delivery information
- Your route to achieving a CAPM® certification