A “scrum developer” is a working member of any scrum team. This workshop is recommended for teams that will be, or are already working to scrum principles.
It’s also extremely beneficial for anyone who interacts with a scrum team, so that they understand the concept of Scrum and how the team achieves results through utilising the Scrum methodology.
Scrum Developer Certified Course Benefits:
- A clear understanding of scrum project management
- Ability to contribute positively to scrum projects
- Consistent scrum team skills
- Focus on the project needs of your business
- International certification
Who Attends this Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Course?
This workshop is perfect for teams who are new to scrum project management. It is also extremely beneficial for teams that have been informally adopting scrum methods and approaches.
More About this Scrum Developer Certified Course
This is an in-company training programme, which means that we can tailor the course content to address your immediate goals and challenges.
We will carry out a training needs analysis in advance of the course to assess how we can best customise the content so that it is relevant to your team’s working environment.
Topics Covered During this Course Include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Scrum
- Module 2: Scrum Organisation
- Module 3: Introduction to Scrum Project Processes
- Module 4: Scaling Scrum
- Module 5: Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Exam Preparation
Scrum Developer Certified Course Delivery Style
It is tailored to the goals and challenges of your business to ensure you get the best results from the training.