Project Management Courses by Professional Development
Are you new to project management? Do you have a lot of experience running projects and working as part of a project team?
Whether you want to build a strong foundation of project management knowledge and skills, enhance your experience with international certification, or expand your existing skill-set with the most current approaches to project management, we can help.
We offer project management courses and certification for every stage of your career .
Our courses are available in two online styles: live virtual training and online self-led training (e-learning).
Our Approach to Project Management Training
Our experience has taught us that short, intensive courses are the most effective way to deliver training:
- Delegates are more focused: For 2 – 5 days, you’ll concentrate exclusively on one project management methodology, free from distractions.
- Information stays fresh during training: Consecutive training days eliminate the need for constant recapping. You’ll cover more ground this way.
- Knowledge retention is high: This combination of momentum and focus leads to a high level of knowledge retention, ensuring you gain maximum benefit from each course.
Project management courses with a practical focus will include plenty of active learning, often applying skills to case studies or live projects.
Our most popular practical option, the QQI Project Management Course also leads to a recognised QQI certification.
Where you see a course listed as “exam preparation”, you’ll know that this course is primarily dedicated to preparing delegates to pass an exam leading to certification.
These courses will often also include practical elements, but less so than those labelled “practical skills”.
Designed to Fit Your Schedule
Once you have identified a need for training, you’ll want to achieve that goal as soon as possible.
This is why we offer the flexibility of both live virtual classroom training dates every month and a number of our courses as on-demand, self-led e-learning.
Choosing a Project Management Course
There are so many project management courses and qualifications available. Once you begin research, finding the right fit for your career can be daunting.
To help with this, we’ve included information on each course page about who attends the course and what benefits you’ll gain.
If you have 3 minutes, reading our article on choosing the right project management course is a wise place to start your research.
You can also download our PDF brochure, “A Guide to our Project Management Courses and Certifications” as a research companion.
Project Management Training for Your Team
All of our project management courses are available for in-house training.
This style of training is highly effective for teams of any size. We can tailor the course content around the focus of your business and deliver training to your team on dates of your choosing.
Benefits of Running an In-House Project Management Course
- Customised: we can develop a bespoke project management course centred around your team or business needs.
- Flexible: we work with you to schedule training dates that are most convenient for your business calendar.
- Excellent Value: our in-house cost structure works out extremely cost-effective for team project management training.
- Convenient: this style of training eliminates travel costs and minimises disruption to your team.
Trusted by the worlds biggest brands
For 32 years, we have been delivering training for small, medium, and large businesses, both in Ireland and further afield.
We are trusted for project management training by local businesses and multi-national organisations from a broad spectrum of industries.
We deliver open (public) courses which are available for all to attend, and tailored, in-house programmes focused on delivering a specific project management objective.