The PMP® credential is essential for experienced project managers who want to set themselves apart from their peers.
Our PMP® courses are designed for experienced project managers who want to solidify and enhance their skillset.
PMP® credential benefits:
- PMP® credential holders are recognised as PM experts
- PMP® credential is internationally recognised
- PMP® credential is versatile and valid in every sector
- PMP® credential holders enjoy increased earning potential
Who Attends this PMP® Exam Preparation Course?
This PMP® exam preparation course is designed for experienced project managers who want to up their game, while preparing to sit the Project Management Institute (PMI)® PMP® exam. Applicants for this course should have a minimum of 3 years project management experience (other eligibility requirements apply).
Topics covered on this course:
The content of this course is based around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition. Highlights include:
- Project management framework
- Stakeholder management
- Scope management
- Cost management
- Risk management
- PMP® Exam: sample questions and answers
- PMP® Exam: application process and creating an effective study plan
PMP® Exam Preparation Course – Learning Outcomes:
- An understanding of, and competence with the concepts and methodologies outlined in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Familiarity with the PMP® Exam mind-set and format through completing sample questions and answers during the course.
- Ability to approach the PMP® Exam application process with confidence
- A structured study plan to assist you in successfully passing your PMP® Exam
*Course Fee Excludes:
Examination fee of €340 for PMI® members and €465 for non-members (paid directly to the PMI). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)