A practical agile course combined with exam preparation for the prestigious PMI-ACP® certification
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Course Benefits
- Learn current agile approaches to project management
- Become familiar with the PMI-ACP® exam structure
- Develop a study plan for your PMI-ACP® exam
- Confidence and competence in using agile techniques
Who Attends this PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation Course?
For those new to project management or agile methodologies, we recommend attending the first 2 days of this course. Project managers with over 2,000 hours of experience plus 1,500 hours working as part of an agile team are eligible to apply for the PMI-ACP® exam.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Agile framework
- Prioritisation schemes
- Stakeholder management
- Forms of Agile, including Scrum
- PMI-ACP® Exam application process
- PMI-ACP® Exam: sample questions and answers
Download a brochure for a detailed course outline including course content, and the route to certification.
*Course Fee Excludes:
Examination fee of €365 for PMI® members and €415 for non-members (paid directly to the PMI). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)